After 35 years the worlds largest testicle festival at rock creek lodge near Clinton Montana has been cancelled. Held annually with free camping and all the Rocky Mountain oysters you can eat with a full belly of beer, it attracted about 15,000 guests every September.
As with everything else, all good things come to an end. How is it Christianity can outlast this? Let’s compare—
- Both have live music
- Both have things that make you squint
- Both have nauseating potential
- Alcohol is served
- Both sponsored campouts
- One fills you with bull testicles
- One fills you with bullshit
- The testicle festival actually happened
- Testicle festival slogan is “come have a ball”
- Christianity mentally gets you by the balls
- Testicles can cause a man not to think
- Christianity causes every participant not to think—and that is the kicker. Religion has a wide scale dumbing process while the testicle festival only affects participants five days a year by having a ball. Tendergroin steaks, without the high stakes of religion. I’d take that trade.