- Faith insurance. As part of a nationwide tithing settlement, a portion of every donation would fund mental health counseling and current believer vertigo
- Graduation from church. Mandatory time limits for your church to meet its objectives. A good church would cut you loose but they depend on your tuition to ruin you
- Get out of religion free cards. More or less a monthly hall pass to get your bearings
- Tithing refunds—For those of us that saw it for what it is—and isn’t. We want our money back!
- Reparations to deconverts funded by a tax on religion
- Post traumatic religious syndrome: federal recognition that the duping you received caused you trauma.
- 4D vision-proof glasses. For looking beyond the veil to see there isn’t one.
- Religious Life-lock for identity reconstruction. Find yourself again on the church’s dime.
- Prophet sharing [sic] on religious revenue. Every good investment gives revenue sharing and dividends. Religion isn’t one of them.
- Warning signs on chapels and a two verse limit. Religion served on the premises, no children allowed.
- Minimum age limit (21) for baptism or any contractual membership.
- Embarrassment—that goes with the territory when the charade is over—sorry, only time will heal your chagrin
Finding your life groove outside of the myopia of belief.